Web analytics tools collect, process and store data about what a visitor does on your site. Metrics of analytics is the key to understanding how users make purchases. In order to use these tools, you must install the tracking code on the pages of the site. It is very important to place these codes correctly, as incorrect setting of tools can lead to a lot of errors on the site.
Web analytics services such as Google Analytics are used to assess the usability of the site, analyze the audience, assess the quality of traffic, and evaluate how cost-effective your investments are in a given advertising channel.
What setting up web analytics entails:
- Installation and configuration of Google Analytics
- Combining online and offline data in Google Analytics
- Configuring event and goal tracking
- Setting up Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Configuring Facebook Pixel
The advantages of web analytics for business:
- You can find out the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns;
- You will get an accurate idea of the behavior of buyers on your site;
- Understand how effective your site is for making sales;
- You can create a sales funnel to lead clients to making a purchase;
- Track the effectiveness of each advertising channel;
- Determine the profitability of e-commerce;
- Learn how users of different types of devices behave.
How we set up web analytics:
- Define the purpose of business;
- Select tools for solving the tasks;
- Install the necessary codes on the site;
- Set up analytical tools for data collection and analysis;
- Configure analytics visualization tools;
- Set up the necessary email notifications.