Before offering your product or service to the market, you should study your competitors and make sure that you can occupy a niche and your product will be in demand. For this, a marketing analysis is carried out. To sell successfully, you need to have a clear idea of who you are selling to, with whom you are competing and what your differences are from competitors.
We conduct marketing analysis according to the following scheme:
- Analyze the properties of the consumer of your product or service;
- Determine the circle of potential buyers and predict the behavior of consumers;
- Analyze the market and your share on it and predict the market trends;
- Analyze competitors and their market share;
- Identify your advantages over competitors, determine brand loyalty;
- Determine your weaknesses;
- Test prices and look for the best price for your product or service.