The company’s marketing strategy is a document in which a set of marketing activities is identified that must be carried out in order to obtain the desired results. The marketing strategy includes:
- The portrait of the target audience and the market on which the company will operate;
- Products that meet the needs of the target audience;
- The values of your brand, understandable to the consumer, basic USPs;
- The price segment in which you will work;
- Channels for the promotion of goods or services;
- Sales channels.
How we create marketing strategies
- We get acquainted with the company and its services / goods.
- Create a portrait of the target audience.
- Define the specifics of the brand.
- We create a USP and the main messages of advertising campaigns.
- We analyze competitors.
- We define advertising channels and promotion tools.
- We recommend which business processes you should use.
- We create a list of resources for implementing the marketing strategy (promotional materials and tools).